Connect with us

In Depth

Sayyid al-Houthi: Yemen will not surrender to economic aggression

Sayyid Abdul-Malik Badreddin al-Houthi, the Leader of the Yemeni Revolution, has spoken to the Yemeni nation, reiterating that Yemen will never surrender to the economic war waged by the US and the Saudi-led invading coalition against the Republic.

Published

on

SANA’A – Sayyid Abdul-Malik Badreddin al-Houthi, the Leader of the Yemeni Revolution, has once again reiterated the absolute rejection of the Yemeni people to surrender, and its unceasing determination to achieve a just and lasting peace an end to the enemy invasion of Yemen. The Leader made these statements during a speech to the Yemeni nation, reported by Al-Masirah Media Network.

Sayyid al-Houthi emphasized the fact that all efforts to achieve peace have so far been sabotaged by the Saudi-led enemy, despite all concessions made by the representatives of the National Salvation Government of Yemen.

“To sit and do nothing while the enemy occupies and kills is submission, humiliation and betrayal,” the Leader said.

Regarding the worsening economic and humanitarian situation plaguing Yemen, Sayyid al-Houthi denounced the economic blockade that the Saudi-led invaders have imposed upon the country. He also pointed out that the role of the United States of America can not be forgotten, reminding the words of the United States ambassador, who openly threatened Yemen during earlier negotiations in Kuwait back in 2016.

“A one thousand Yemeni riyal bill will be less than the value of the ink that it was printed with,” the US ambassador bragged during the negotiations, indicating a clear plan for economic destruction of the Republic of Yemen.

However, Sayyid Abdul-Malik al-Houthi said, the economic misery of Yemen is also the result of decades of economic mismanagement and corruption under previous regimes. This, added to the Saudi invaders’ decision to move the Central Bank abroad, occupy the oil wells and prevent the free flow of goods through the harbours and airports, has caused a terrible strain on Yemen’s economy.

Advertisement
5 Comments

5 Comments

  1. RandWounc

    June 9, 2019 at 5:38 pm

    Cephalexin Cats Propecia Criticas buy viagra Cialis Viagra Acheter Viagra Without A Presabana

  2. Rebflably

    June 18, 2019 at 6:31 pm

    Acheter Cialis Ligne online pharmacy purchase isotretinoin without rx Purchase Cialis 5mg Besser Als Viagra

  3. oprol evorter

    June 21, 2019 at 8:45 am

    I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You’re wonderful! Thanks!

  4. RandWounc

    June 22, 2019 at 4:24 am

    Buy Antabuse Disulfiram Buy Levitra Best Price Buy Propecia Fda Approved cialis generic Donde Puedo Comprar Cytotec Sin Receta Propecia Best Price

  5. oprol evorter

    June 23, 2019 at 12:12 pm

    I believe this site contains very great written subject matter blog posts.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Featured

Mohammed Al-Houthi responds to dishonest remarks of Pompeo

Published

on

SANA’A -Mohammed Ali al-Houthi has responded to the call by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who called on Ansrullah to “implement the Sweden agreement.”

“Your coalition is the one refusing to implement the Stockholm accord,” Mohammed al-Houthi said in a tweet on Monday evening, addressing US secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

“We consider your call [to us] to implement the agreement of Sweden to be misleading propaganda which confirms your repudiation and tells your mercenaries to keep carrying out their infiltration attempts on Jableyah area in Hodeidah province.”

The National Salvation Government has initiated a unilateral implementation of the plan of the Chairman of the Coordination Committee for the Redeployment of forces, General Michael Lollesgaard. The Yemeni initiative has been hailed by the United Nations and its envoy.

While Yemen has upheld its part of the Sweden peace agreement, the Saudi-led invaders still have done no effort whatsoever, and have kept on bombing and attacking Hodeidah in direct violation of the agreement they signed. This is the reason why Pompeo’s remarks hit extra hard in Yemen, and have caused great anger.

“We would welcome a committee of the UN Security Council to review all official messages exchanged with American mercenaries or with the United Nations under the chairmanship of Michael Lollesgaard, Chairman of the Redeployment committee,” al-Houthi said.

Continue Reading

Featured

Thirty WFP employees found to be colluding with foreign intelligence services against Yemen

Published

on

SANA’A – The head of the National Authority for Management and Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, Abdul Mohsen al-Tawoos, revealed that 30 employees of the World Food Program (WFP) were rejected because they were found to be affiliated with foreign intelligence services.

“The commission has rejected 30 employees of the World Food Program after discovering their affiliation with foreign intelligence services,” al-Tawoos said in an interview with Al-Massira newspaper on Sunday.

“The National Salvation Government has taken into account the needs of the poorest families if the program insists on suspending its work,” he said.

“After the failure of the aggression against Yemen militarily and economically, the enemy has been betting heavily on the humanitarian side through its soft claws, the World Food Program,” al-Tawoos said.

The director added that the World Food Program “has shifted from being a neutral relief and humanitarian organisation, into a party that adopts the theories of our enemies.”

“The WFP today uses the same methods used by aggression, and it has become an integral part of the aggression. It is to be expected that the aggression would use the humanitarian side, after it has failed militarily.”

“We are saying that the work, the orientation and the insistence of the World Food Program (WFP) are to implement of the policy of the US, Saudi and Emirati regimes in their war and aggression against Yemen,” al-Tawoos claimed.

He refuted the statements made by the Executive Director of the UN World Food Program, David Paisley.

“David Paisley’s statements and accusations against Sana’a are untrue. The [Yemeni] authorities refuse to allow the program’s corruption and its suspicious works that have nothing to do with the core of the relief work and the competence of the international organisation, to continue.”

The head of the Humanitarian Affairs Authority described the World Food Program’s suspension of its work in Sana’a Governorate as “folly”.

The WFP threatened to completely halt all food aid deliveries in response to a difference of opinion with the Yemeni government. Such a decision would possibly threaten the lives of millions of civilians who are dependent on food aid for survival due to the Saudi-led invasion.

“We have explained to them that we do not mind the implementation of a fingerprint taking measure, but only in a way that guarantees the dignity of the Yemeni citizen, and also without prejudice to the sovereignty of the country and the laws of the Republic of Yemen,” al-Tawoos stated.

“This is the point of contention, and although the delegation of the WFP has promised that we will reach a solution and he will inform his superiors about this, on the second day we were surprised by the program’s suspension of its activities in Sana’a Governorate.”

“This escalatory step has not escaped our pressure to rectify the imbalances in rotten food,” he said. Yemen has repeatedly denounced the fact that large amounts of rotten and pest-infested food have been delivered under the the guise of humanitarian aid, despite the fact that the WFP has a massive financial reserve.

“The World Food Program’s operational expenditures amount to nearly $200 million in salaries and expenses, as we revealed at the press conference,” he said.

“We have special documents proving significant corruption in terms of operational expenses, both in terms of employees ‘ salaries and in terms of the possibilities that are wasted between armored vehicles, transport, logistics, communications, furniture, etc.”

Al-Tawoos stressed the oversight role of the authorities in detecting the corruption of the World Food Programme, especially with regard to corrupt medicines or wasteful operating expenses,

“We have too many documents to prove that this food is only the remainder of the funds financed by the Yemenis. [The WFP] buys rotten food that arrives in Yemen, which has been seized at the port and in customs in Sana’a governorate, and even in warehouses,” the director of the National Authority for Management and Coordination of Humanitarian Affaris said.

Continue Reading

Featured

Saudi soldiers kill each other in personal dispute

Published

on

JIZAN – At least three Saudi soldiers were killed in the Abu Arish province of Jizan region, south of the kingdom, Saudi media sources reported on Monday.

According to the media, a Saudi soldier opened fire at three of his comrades after a personal dispute escalated between him and another sergeant, killing the three instantly.

The killer turned himself in to his colleagues after the incident, the sources added.

Continue Reading

Top stories